link up

momlinks3 momlinks16 momlinks15 momlinks9 momlinks14 momlinks10 momlinks13 momlinks5 momlinks4 momlinks17 momlinks6 momlinks8

Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

THIS IS ME!

 I go by "T" more often than not.
Photo by:  http://sydneypoultonphotography.blogspot.com/
 I am the daughter of two goodly parents (deceased) who did the best they could with what they had. 
I am the sister to four living and contributing siblings.
 I am a mother to 5 super-awesome children (they are all boys except the first four). 
I am the wife to one determined, supportive and loving man. 
I am the mother-in-law to two amazing young men. 
I am a personal trainer, 
a certified fitness enthusiast and 
a huge believer that our potential is limitless.
 I believe in inspiring the human potential to greater heights. 
This blog will serve as my journal to record my journey to become 
1% better everyday for the rest of my life. 
My philosophy is this: 
If I don't live by this principle, and lead by example, through the thick and the thin of life, 
how can I ask anyone else to rise to this occasion with me? 
I WILL succeed. Failure is not an option. 
You only get one shot at this life and 
I WILL give it my very best shot
You have my word. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates