link up

momlinks3 momlinks16 momlinks15 momlinks9 momlinks14 momlinks10 momlinks13 momlinks5 momlinks4 momlinks17 momlinks6 momlinks8

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creating a weekly I WILL list

Every Sunday night I write out a list of I WILLs. They are my goals for the week. 

I categorize them into 8 areas of focus and set 1 goal in each area:
Spiritual
Physical Health
Family
Career
Financial
Circle of Genius
Fun
Contribution
By the end of the month I will have accomplished at least 
48 significant goals making each month count towards a fantastic 2011. 
I also send my list to a friend whom I know will hold me accountable. 
Since I am traveling right now, I've also been exchanging I WILL lists with my kids. 
It keeps us all up to date on each other's progress and we can 
encourage each other to strive for greatness. 
The reason I send my list to a friend is for accountability. 
I like the challenge of returning and reporting with a list of accomplishments. 
I'm a big believer in personal integrity and making good on doing what I say I'll get done. 
Go ahead...make a list, 
send it to a friend and then follow through at the end of the week 
with a brief report of how you did for the week. 
It's powerful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates